Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tonight

Tonight will be our first night in our new house!

Somehow it all seems as a dream.
Somehow I still wake up surprised to be in "Al-bana, Mamma?", as Madelyn says.
Somehow I am still wondering how this all happened.

As I look at all the boxes, all the laundry baskets that are serving as dressers, and the rooms that still need organizing...I feel faint and usually consider taking a seat to regroup.

But, I'm looking forward to my first cup of coffee on my back deck.
I'm looking forward to each child having their own rooms to sleep in (I'm counting on that ending the "stop talking boys" that we do for 30 minutes every night).
I'm looking forward to Madelyn spending the entire night asleep in her own bed...I want a full nights sleep!!

In the midst of all the moving in...we are planning a party for one sweet little girl who will be turning 2 this next week!! I'm already working on a birthday post for her...so stay tuned for it on Tuesday the 21st!!

I'm in a hurry...trying to get last minute things over to the house from my parents...so I will cut this short but hopefully be back tomorrow to post on our first night!! I'm praying Brody (my 100 lb. Weimeraner) doesn't pace the floors all night!! He's prone to do such things when he's not at home!! And we are discovering that he is NOT fond of wood floors!! He's been FLAT a few too many times!!

Tonight...I have much to do, much to pray over, much to be thankful for!!
But tonight I'm particularly grateful!!

No comments: