Sunday, October 4, 2009

The blank page.

I've stared at this blank page now for far too long.
I've started putting together a few ideas, only to erase them all.
It feels complicated today.



I think I just like the blank page better.
It's fresh. It's clean. Free of clutter.
Empty yet fully available.



I don't know if its possible to post a blank page.
But if I could, I would.
Just for today.



I like the room to think a new thought.
A place to start over.
New life for tired ideas.



Just to give myself space to see blank.
A small break from the past.
And freedom for the future.



Is blank really empty?
Maybe.
Today that feels ok too.



The blank page also feels available.
Available for the ink of my Father's pen.
His hand writing upon my heart.
His words into my life.



So let me stare a little longer at the blank page.
Let me see the open space a minute more.
I want to feel His presence in this moment.
To know the beauty of the blank page.

No comments: