Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A few of my favorite things- from Costco.

My uncle gave me his family card to Costco.

I really should give it back!

I can not get out of that store without some serious

damage to my bank account.

But let me show you what I've found there:

Dark Chocolate Acai berries.

I don't even know how you properly enunciate

"Acai"

with a thingy hanging from the "c".
But never mind HOW you say it....

the point is

one bite

and I was spiritually moved-

I rededicated my life right there in the parking lot of Costco!


thankyouBROOKSIDE


Another favorite:

with this on top:

I could -and do- eat this for b'fast, lunch, and dinner.
(I know, I've been working on "balance" in my life
for the better part of 35 years,
its an uphill battle!)

But the best part of all of this- no one in my house likes
Acai berries, black beans, or chunks
therefore
ITS ALL MINE BABY!!
*score!*

Oh, and last but NOT least....
this last one can not be found at Costco,
but I'd eat her too if I could!!

*DISCLAIMER: None of these company's have paid me for this incredibly informative
and spectacular review-
but if they'd like to,
I'd be happy to send my account info!*

No comments: