Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun Pictures



A friend of my sisters has been sending all of her little girls outgrown clothes to Madelyn!! How sweet! Its like Christmas in June!! And the shoes...you wouldn't believe the number of shoes Madelyn now has!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Sylva and Carrie!!









As if the hand-me-downs weren't enough...then Sylva went and bought this adorable outfit for Madelyn!! Isn't she just too cute!!?? The colors are certainly "her colors"! Just wait till I post the pics of her MANY bikini's!! Oh dear, too funny for a chunky monkey like Madelyn! All the more adorable!!

(skip a few days now...I started this post last Thursday...just now getting back to it!!)

Here she is, 10 months old and already showin' of her 2 piece!!
















We also had a great day playing on the lake!! It's awesome to just walk out your back yard and jump into the lake!
I'm a little paranoid over the "what just moved around my leg"...oh...silly me...(this time) it was just one of my kids! But I panic every time something touches me! Its spring fed so your feet get a little cold eventually, but the top is wonderful and is certainly fun for the kids!!



The boys did canon balls, flips, dives and everything else that would make a big splash!! I cracked up over their goggles...as if they were going to be able to see anything in the lake anyways! But I couldn't resist the opportunity for a snapshot that might really bring about some laughs when they are 16!!
In the next day or so, I will be posting some other things that have been going on recently...tonight I'll just say that the Lord has brought me peace from my recent struggle (read past post "Rain and rich soil" if your scratching your head)! He did so in such a cool way, a way that I feel reassured and reminded that the Lord knows me completely! He absolutely understands me...what I need...how I need it...and when to give it! How cool is that?

No comments: