Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello, my name is Jill.

Hello, my name is Jill.
Just in case you were still wondering, and the title wasn't clear!

I am a mother of 4 precious children and a stay home mom who just might remain a student indefinitely. I'm a runner, a Bama fan and the miserable owner of 3 vocal chord nodules that are quite possibly never going to recover after my boys' football season! I mean really, why is sitting in the stands and clapping for your son not an option for me? I've tried. It lasted 2 minutes and 25 seconds. And I'm not kidding.

Anyways, nice to meet you.

I thought I'd re-introduce myself as the creator of this blog! I've been MIA for over a month now and though I write blog posts in my head frequently, I've failed to actually share them here. I think about this blog every day. However as I work on my "50 things that HAVE to get done today", sitting here to write just doesn't rise to the top very often! I'd like to promise to do better. But Ramiro (yes, he's that little boy of mine that is now 7!!) has recently pointed out that making promises that I can't keep is not in his Bible. Thank you Pastor Ramiro for your Biblical insight!! So, I will NOT promise to do better....I'll just hope that I can and maybe Pastor Ramiro will find that sufficient! geesh, kids!

So, as of late......Ramiro is now thrilled to be 7 because he thinks he's closer to being "in charge", Andre is now 6 and thrilled to no longer hear Ramiro remind him that he's only 5! Andre said that was on his "EVERY last nerve"! haha I am also a year older now.....and we'll not worry about how old I am....I'll just say that I'm very sure it means I should be "in charge". I worry that its not actually a correct representation of reality at this house!! Dakota and Madelyn are both doing great as well!

The boys football teams have made it into the playoff's and we are so stinkin excited!! They have worked so hard and its awesome to see how they've grown as athletes since the first day of training camp! I "hope" to soon do a big post on Ramiro's season (scroll down a few posts for some of Dakota's highlights)....he's been amazing! You've never seen a kid so tiny take down kids 3x his size....and then jump up, pull up his pants/pads and run back in place for the next play....all before the other kid has gotten up off the ground! He's hysterical, that Ramiro! Go #42!!

As we wind down football, basketball practices have already started! Andre will be joining in this year....so having 3 boys now with practices/games should prove to be interesting! I'm just praying Ramiro and Andre don't body slam each other on the court like they do at home! I'm not over-exaggerating either!! Its a real possibility!

The weather is beautiful here and it makes for some great running! More on that later! Gotta get offa here now, I've just remembered that list of 50 things that HAVE to get done today!!
Love ya'll....its good to be back!!

Bye, my name is Jill.

No comments: