Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dear Srarh,

When I found this, I laughed till I was sick!


There are many things about this letter I found in Ramiro's writing book


that have me tickled- perhaps a bit concerned as well.



It reads:


"Dear Srarh, I like you beter then Shauna.


You said thet I am your BFF.


I like you. I like you a lot.


I like you Srarh.


love Ramiro"

And I'm guessing these two stick figures at the bottom of the page


would maybe be Ramiro and Sarah!


Honestly, I'm not sure if I want to cry over this cute note,


vow to work on spelling this summer,


or discuss the appropriateness (or lack there of)


of telling a girl that you like her better than another girl;


ahem, relationships 101 already?


My first thought was, poor Shauna (whoever that is?).


I do however know who Sarah Grace is....


and you've never seen anything more precious!!


But for now, I'm going to relax, adore this sweet note


and be thankful for the miracle of my son Ramiro!

(and be thankful Shauna never saw this!! haha)




No comments: