Friday, October 24, 2008

Packed, ready to go!!

**update**...ugh...
1:44pm-supposed to be pulling into the airport, I'm not. Delta called. Flight canceled. WHHAATTTT?? Rescheduled for 5pm. *sigh*
1:45pm-kids in bed, sitting on my couch looking at my luggage...bored stiff!! I said...I wanted to be at the AIRPORT with nothing to do, not here in my living room!!
1:47pm-thinking about the "patience is required" comment I made the other day...on the blog previous to this one. Hate it when I have to practice what I preach!!
1:49pm-should I repack my bags, reconsider those brown shoes? Underwear. check. Toothbrush. check. Socks. not sure on the brown ones...better go "check". Speaking of checks...used my last one...maybe I should go order more!!
1:54pm-brown socks. check. ordered checks. "check" on the checks!
bored again...

***************************
Original post:
Signing off for several days...Chicago here I come!! No kids, no responsibilities...just my running shoes, a good book and some cold weather!! Yahoo!! 1pm...I'm outta here!!

I got my camera...If I do anything really exciting...I'll show ya'll when I get back!!

Oh, to just sit at the airport...with NOTHING to do!! I almost can't stand the excitement....

No comments: