Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You MUST come...






My newest "obsession" is about to make its debut...if you will be around OP this weekend...you MUST come see me!! The craft fair is all day Saturday and Sunday...if you want more info please email me at t_jill@bellsouth.net and I will give you the directions!! I'm super excited...in case you don't know what these are (my husband had no idea)...they are tassels!! They are adorable on a door knob, wall hook, dresser pull, lamp or I even have smaller ones for ceiling fans!! They are too cute and make great gifts too!! Some of these are BIG...like longer than my palm and fingers...I have a variety of styles (some very girly ones too), colors, and sizes!! I have been a tassel making maniac...hope they sell...if not, guess what your getting for Christmas!!?? Hee Hee!! See you there!! ***Oh ya...and I have several different decorated travel wipes cases too!! Too cute!!






































No comments: