Thursday, January 22, 2009

Noses.

Just a few more pictures...But, I'm sorting my thoughts on another post, stay tuned if you are interested...it takes time right now to clear out the "me" and just get to the "God" part of my life!
Madelyn is changing so fast right now...she now wants to feed herself! This is NOT one of my favorite stages! Let me repeat...NOT! I don't like yogurt on every blessed thing! Hair, ears, fingers, clothes and all over the chairs!! Oh the mess! Sam I am. Did that just sound like I've been reading too many Dr. Seuss books...maybe.




Also cute these days, Madelyn and Dakota playing "noses". I"m sure Dakota would LOVE for his 5th grade class to know that he plays "noses" with his baby sister! But it is cute!! She adores him and it makes my heart jump to see him kiss her goodbye in the morning!




My sister gave Madelyn these cute hat, mittens and scarf set for Christmas! Too funny...Maddie was fine until the scarf went on...she sorta froze and wasn't sure if she could move!! But the pom-poms on the hat and scarf were adorable to see bouncing around the yard!!




And for those of you who don't have 3 boys and a girl...who might wonder what Madelyn and I have to deal with on a daily basis...here's a glimpse! I'd love to say that they were just acting this way for the video. I'd be lying!! She is saying "HIII" at the end...passy talk!!

No comments: