Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Because 2 people fell in love.


I wonder when my parents got married
if they ever dreamed this would be in their future?!?

(me, kota, my sister, prince charming)
(miro and maddie too)

Somehow when I look at this picture of all of us,
I'm amazed at how strong our gene's are;
and then
I'm frightened
and panic sets in...
because I then remember that
I'm responsible for raising these 4 little people!
And sometimes I'm not sure who's raising who around this joint!
**********************
Running news:
I've been running my tush off lately!
I ran a half marathon, 13.1 miles
(not a race, just for fun up here in the mountains!)
this past Saturday.
loved.it.
Then today I ran 10.5 miles...uphill....in the pouring rain....
in 1 1/2 hrs!
And I smiled for every stinkin' second of it!!
My legs are holding up fine but
my smiling muscles hurt!
Go figure.
I thought I'd show you my
"I love running in the rain" face,
I knew you'd sleep better having seen it:

Now I'm gunna take this smiling face and feed it some serious chow!!

No comments: