Sunday, February 13, 2011

Half marathon and 75 comments.

Yesterday I did another half marathon- 13.1 miles
(not official, just up here in the mountains on my own).
I had done one 3 weeks ago
and yesterdays was so much better and I'm really not sore!
This specific route has some serious, serious inclines that have
taken me a year to conquer....and still be able to finish the run home!

Hello 1 !!
Last time it took me 2:01 with an average pace of 9:14.
So, I'm feeling great about that 1 out front!!
(fyi-I have run for years at a solid 10 min/mile pace and just got tired of it...enter speed work!)
*****************
AND: I got looking under one of those tabs here on my blog
and holy cow 75 comments in hiding batman!!
I had no idea that I had comments that I had to moderate?
hummmm
Maybe I've changed that now!
Gosh so sorry to those of you I've never responded to!
I will respond....as soon as I finish my psych test!!
****duh, and now I've somehow deleted ALL those comments....
on accident!
seriously? should it be this hard??? geesh****

No comments: