Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the attempt at Easter photos

Here's some pictures of Easter...the kids had fun, enjoyed being dressed up and "catching eggs" as Ramiro has called it all weekend! Last time I checked the eggs weren't moving...
Madelyn was very excited about the Easter bunny leaving her a pink cell phone in her basket!!


This picture wouldn't win any awards...she's trying to show me her teeth...but I was trying to get a picture of the front of her dress! I found this dress for $1 before she was ever born...don't you know, Goodwill and I are tight friends! I monogrammed the top and thought it was too cute!! (It had light purple eyelet lace on the bottom)




Anyone who has several kids understands this issue..."stand still, hands out of pockets, nice smiles, stop kicking your brother, put your feet down, get a little closer to one another, don't push him however... oh come on guys, your killing me... just one good shot...STOP TOUCHING YOUR SISTER!"
As you may have noticed...Madelyn was over this Kodak moment!! Very.Done.





No comments: