Wednesday, June 24, 2009

...Hello Bama!!

Wow...I really can't believe I'm here! Can't believe I'm waking up with the roosters. Can't believe how beautiful the mountains are at sun set. Can't believe I'm thrilled to hear the mooing of cows again!

We made it here safely and other than my father's back going out (and barely able to walk), we did great!

I will not have to make another trip...thankfully on Sunday morning we found a pull behind trailer (which I pulled behind the Suburban...yikes!! that was a first) and managed to take most everything that I feared we would have to leave...including the dog!!

So...all is well here! We've unloaded everything and now we are in the process of continuing to work on the house so we can pass inspection and get moved in! Till then we are at my parents house!

My new email address is:
jillybeth@hotmail.com

I will post more later...I just wanted to check in quickly...and hopefully I can get some pics posted on here! I'm using my parents computer which does not have DSL...patience at its best!!

Hope everyone is well and my sincerest thanks to everyone who helped us move!! Couldn't have done it without the help!!

No comments: