Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Let me introduce you to my pantry!! Its hideous, I know.

Gasp now, I'll wait!!
I'm only posting this because I do not want to clean this today (or yesterday, or the day before that...). But I have to some how find the motivation to get this done...but look at it...where do you start?? Ugh...usually I am motivated my buying new containers to make it pretty, or making liners for baskets that would all match, etc. You know...things that really stall the entire process! I didn't want to spend any money, so I thought...hey lets do before and after shots and post so I can feel like a real accomplishment has occurred!! (and ya'll can tell me what a great job I did....hint hint:) ) So here goes...maybe the embarrassment that you now know what a mess I have here will motivate me to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! I'll keep you posted...



OK...I'm done!! Let me "re-introduce" you to my pantry!! Exactly 2 hours and 4 trash bags and some boxes later (oh...and with a little "help" from my friends... a.k.a. my kids)...it is done!! I'm very excited over things being all lined up and in rows...can't hardly contain myself...but I did resist the urge to pull out my famous LABEL MAKER!! (the kids run when I pull it out!!) My drug store that I own is now on the top shelf...you'll notice that I still have some sorting to do there...but church tonight and all, I had to hurry!! I'm realizing too that it doesn't look like there's much food there (for 4 kids...3 of which are boys)...but you should see what my 2 refrigerators look like!! Ugh!! Now off to clean what my helpers destroyed in the past 2 hours!! Fun times!!

No comments: