Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures from the park

Remember the day that I took the kids to the park? The day that I wanted to remember their cute smiles and watch them play? Here are the photos:

Madelyn was not interested in playing as much as she was eating and pretending to talk on my cell phone!














Ramiro, Andre and Dakota had a great time! Therefore, I was barely able to get a still moment to get some pictures!

Andre...what's up with the pocket, kiddo? Who dressed you??
Oh well, at least I managed to not capture the bright yellow rain boots that was a perfect compliment to his outfit that day!
He later explained that rain boots are good to have just in case a rain cloud comes over us!! Hmmm...never mind the bright sunshine and clear blue skies!! But hey, always good to be prepared I suppose!!







No comments: