Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pictures of Madelyn

Ok...so a few pictures to share. First... we did a family belated birthday thing for Maddie...she had a ball...can you tell?? Look at that face...she was clapping up a storm and had a great time!! Actually, me too!!! I'm having a great time with this girl thing. I think I smiled and laughed all weekend...great therapy too by the way!!










There is something so wonderful about having a daughter...pure joy!! Who ever thought that pink icing could be so fun?? And playing with Papi's glasses (very big no-no...HUGE) when he's not looking?? Waaayyy too much fun! Hoping he didn't notice that we sprung the hinges during our fun!! Oops...sorry Papi!!























Ok, now this is my sister, Carrie!! I can't tell you how many people asked us this weekend if this was her daughter! Madelyn is her little "mini me" for sure!! These pictures may not show the resemblance well...but its there! They clearly have some "shared traits"!! Hopefully Madelyn will have Carrie's humor (she's hysterical)...oh and her brains too (she's too smart for her own good!!)...oh and her sense of style, artistic talent, and good looks, and..... oh it never ends!!







Stay tuned...

more to follow tomorrow!!

Sorry Carrie if your not "in love" with these pictures of you...there were limited ones to pick from... I think they are great anyways!!

No comments: