Monday, August 4, 2008

The sweetest moment



WHAT A WEEKEND!! WHEW!!
We are tired and worn out...but wouldn't trade it for anything!! And boy, do I have pictures! Sooo many pictures, sooo little time!! My family has all left now (very sad when we all live so far apart!) and I have begun the "download" process! My computer's somewhat temperamental this morning... the 100 pictures to upload might have something to do with it!
I have many, many to show you...but these 3 here are the most important! They aren't the best photography, not the best lighting, the focus could be better...but by far the best moments in life!! One of the sweetest moments in my life...my child's desire for Christ!!
Dakota's baptism was yesterday morning (along with 10 other people!!) and what a wonderful time it was! Dakota wanted his Papa (my father) to stand with him in the water...it was a very tender moment!! How special it is to have family that will come from out of state to be here for this day!!
I have many wonderful thoughts bouncing around...trying to make some sense of them all. I will write more when I have some time to digest and sort them all out.
For now...I will leave you with these pictures. For they may never really need "my" words!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You are so right...Dakota's face says it all when he is looking up at Pastor Jim. He looks like he is so confident and ready to serve. I love his sweet smile and he is just ooooozzzing Jesus!! I'm surprised you were able to get these great shots...were you crying????!!! I am very happy for you and your family. I'm glad they got to be a part of it. I'm sure there's no other place they would have been. Love you guys!!